Let’s go again for some another Japanese cuisine. I had a nice lunch with friends on one Saturday. We decided to try Midori Japanese Restaurant. One of famous resto in Bandung with its ISO standard (also halal). Their dishes are very various from sushi, sashimi, bento, ramen, etc accompanied with snacks, drinks and dessert.
- Place : located on Jalan Sultan Tirtayasa, Bandung side by side with Bersih Sehat massage (same owner).
- Ambience : nice lighting inside with choice of sitting on tatami tables or regular dining tables
- Service : nice and well-known menu waiter
- Taste : if you are a Japanese cuisine lover the resto offers an authentic taste, delightful, clean and so various dishes
- Price : with all these standards no wonder the price quite high. Per person could spend around 100-150K