Sunday, November 10, 2013

Qahwa Middle Eastern Restaurant



Hallo…long time ago since I posted about something foodie…hihi… Ok, few months ago I went to an Arabian restaurant with mum. In a restaurant that claimed as the original Arabian dish resto. We had lunch there. We ordered a complete meal started with appetizer, salad, main course and desert. They also served food for many people in one big plate besides single orders. Arabian cuisine of Qahwa serves rice which is basmati rice with chicken (dajaj) or lamb (laham), soup, salad and appetizer.




 Short Review :

  • Location : Jalan Progo Bandung, near Jonas Photo Banda
  • Ambience : full Arabian music, there is one large room that can be used for special occasion with Arabian decoration. I saw some visitors are Arabic people.
  • Service : friendly and informative servants, no need long waiting for food ordered
  • Taste : my first impression about Arabian cuisine is that the taste is not too spicy as I expected. I just knew it that day. Overall the taste need to be more spicey for Indonesian tongue. So it was so so I guess. But they have juicy meat and perfect sambal. I like their snacks but not the salad.
  • Price : a bit pricey, prepare for around Rp. 100K/person.

No comments:

Post a Comment