Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dapur Pasta



Hallo…before I continue with my wedding diary post, I ‘push’ myself to write this usual restaurant review. Dapur Pasta is an Italian cuisine resto which is not far from my house so I’m quite often to have dine here. Or even call the resto to deliver some spaghetti right to my door. They serve sooo many kinds of Italian dishes : pasta (spaghetti, fettucini, penne etc), pizza, risotto, lasagna…yumm…. Nasi Goreng also available. Delicious deserts and lite bites like fried ice cream, pancakes and wafels. Wait, these are not lite at all actually :) You can choose also lots of beverages. From tea, juices, milkshakes and more.


 Short Review :

  • Location : Ruko Pitaniaga, Tatar Pitaloka, Kota Baru Parahyangan, Padalarang
  • Ambience : family restaurant with tables outdoor and indoor
  • Service : good
  • Taste : I like their pizza and creamy pasta, but the salad tasted too sour
  • Price : affordable, range around 50K for food and drink


No comments:

Post a Comment