Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 First Post : Wishes


I don’t celebrate new year event. I know, there was only once January 1st 2013 but there are also once 2nd, 3rd January and so on. So the most important thing is what you did and will do in the future positively. I slept anyway on the NYE :) Calendar is just a time marking to me to evaluate the whole life. Anyway, here’s the list of my 2013 wishes is almost the same as my 2012 :

1.      Learning Islam more and more. May Allah shows me the right path.
2.      The sacred “M” word. Keep the faith…
3.      Small passionate business or side-income job. Blame me for not well-executed last year.
4.      Travelling to new places at least twice. I just found a great travelling community yeaay... Psst…I plan to travel to one of my dream place in Indonesia this year.
5.      Cooking skill ? Yeah, I’m good in Nasi Goreng if it’s not too salty :)
6.   Exercise regularly. I don’t do yoga anymore because Saturday class was dismissed so now the choices are Sunday-morning-walk before I buy a bycycle or find a female-only swimming pool.


7.      Try to make this {dt} blog to be more useful with information for readers. Example : Qur’an verses, Bandung’s view, my travelling itinerary and budget. Recipes?? Umm…  
  
A quick recall  what had been going on in my 2012 is that my wishes were not all accomplished. But I am sooo grateful that I”ve been through the year in health. I don’t want to discuss failure in achieving my goals, but I do need a self-reflection, thinking more of that in my mind and hopefully could act better in the future.
The most memorable time in my 2012 is definitely when I peformed Umrah in Saudi Arabia for 7 days. I’m dreaming of Hajj and another Umrah with Al-Aqsha Mosque and visiting beautiful Petra. Ya Allah, panjangkanlah umurku, sampaikan hambaMu agar dapat menapaki Masjidil Haram, Masjid Nabawi dan Masjid Al-Aqsha. Aamiin Ya Rabbal Aalamiin… 



PS. The company I work for transferred me out of Bandung, I will move to another city around this early January. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment