On a hot off day Friday, me and a friend decided to pamper ourselves at Rumah Cantik Citra - RCC. This is part of beauty campaigne program from the brand Citra for women who wish to have Citra treatment for our bodies. It was our first time visiting so we had to fulfill registration form and survey. No reservation for weekend. When we got there customers already in qeueu and we had to wait about 45 minutes. I’m glad in the back of the house there’s a mushalla (praying room) equipped clean sajada and mukena so we don’t leave salah obligation. Good!
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Sunda, Bandung.
- Ambience : 2 floors house with garden at the backside, the lobby is spaceful with a registration desk, Citra products display glass racks, chairs for waiting customers. One of the sofa is very attractive because it’s pink, seems to be made for customes who want to take pictures while sitting on it :) The spa room is nice, soft wall paint colour.
- Service : friendly staffs with white uniform, arranged manner and greetings. I’m not too satisfied with the massage (and it was too short only 45 minutes). The theraphysts clean up and re-make up the spa room after they did the massage while we changed clothes in the same time. A bit “crowded”, I think.
- Product : Citra produced by Unilever Corporation.
- Price : affordable, the packages priced between 20K – 90K plus you bring home 2 Citra products of your choice from body wash, body lotion or body scrub.