Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things Forgotten...


On last weekend I was cleaning-up my room, tidying-up wardrobe closet and drawers. There were clothes that I never wore (and so I think I should give them to the needie). Inside my drawer I found some old stuff. Goosh... I had a glimpse of my past time by seeing these thing..hehe…recall memories… 

 My stamp collection album. Own this since primary school, haa..so long ago… Is this philately hobby still exist nowadays? When everyone now using cellphone and internet to communicate.

 Michael’s letters. He was my penpal since I was in junior until about a year after I graduated from high school. We sent letters, postcards and photos each other. He lived in Zorneding near Munich Germany. I ever tried searching Michael on Yahoo (wheather if he has e-mail account or something so I could re-contact him) but the result was none.  Michael, how things going in your life? Just recently I found a same name on Facebook match to his profile and sent a message, aaand… it’s really him! He replied and said FB is really amazing. We both surprised…hmm..well then if someday I take a travel to Europe I know who I can contact to. So grateful I checked my drawer, now Michael and I become friends again :)

Fuji MDL-5 Camera!!! Yeayy…I think I’m gonna buy a film to take some photos with the camera. Perhaps I  should also buy Lomo colourful toycam (I’m very tempted to purchase a cheap Aquapix) or Fuji Instax Camera (if only I had the budget :p), mean while I will just use this classic-analog-drop-in-loading one. Time for another freezing moments… Post the pictures later, hope the camera still works :)

My diary in 1999! So colourful…there was a bit touch of creativity in the book. I sticked many pictures, photos and cartoons...Sorry, but I must blur the diary pict…you just can not read the content haha…

Home spa package. A gift from a friend when she got back from honeymoon in Bali. I never use this spa kit, never meant to be un-thankful but I just feel too pity (rite word?) to open the package… 

Keyboard near dining table in the house (not inside the drawer :p). I took piano lesson few years ago once in a week, taught by 3 different teachers, but I guess it was not a succeed project for me and them. Last song I played was “No Me Ames” and I forget how to play it now, shameful… My Yamaha keyboard made to duplicate grand piano (has a same weight of tuts)  since piano is too much expensive for me so I just bought this type. 

Friend’s Series. This is complete episodes from season 1-10. I had watched 2 DVD’s but no much time to watch the rest DVD’s :(

No comments:

Post a Comment