Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lomography : Don't Think Just Shoot

Heyho…another lazzyy Sunday…But I still gotta sit in front of my lappy to finish my weekend projects. I’m in the middle of 2 articles writing : reviewing a website and making story of animal for charity. Hope they’d be a good one as I expect. Anyway, I’m just going to write a lite post about Lomography.  I won’t talk about the history, community or tips/trick in Lomo. You may find in hundred sources in the internet. I’m just one person that interested and happy to take photo shoots, and these Lomo analogue cameras been really attracting so much. I have bought Aquapix which can be used in underwater…can’t hardly wait to try.

One type of Lomo camera can be varied in colour or edition. Lomo lover can never get enough :) 

DIANA

 
FISH EYE
 FROG EYE

 HOLGA

 AQUAPIX

 OKTOMAT

 POP 9

 COLORSPLASH

 ACTION SAMPLER

 SUPER SAMPLER

The Ten Golden Rules in Lomography :
1.   Take your camera everywhere you go.
2.   Use it any time – day and night.
3.   Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4.   Try the shot from the hip.
5.   Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
6.   Don’t think. (William Firebrace)
7.   Be fast.
8.   You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9.   Afterwards either.
10. Don’t worry about any rules.

So, happy hunting…don’t think just shoot! Feel surprised by the result… I just found out that there's also a digital Lomo called Joco with it's 7 effects result. I thought Lomo is analogue only...

Note : I copied picts above from a blog that taken from various sources. Contact me if they’re yours and I will edit my post to mention the source link.

No comments:

Post a Comment