Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cat Stories...Rrrr...



I just read Cat Stories beautifully written by James Herriot. He’s a famous animal story teller and lived for animal as he was working as a vet for years in a little town in England. I searched his other book and found only one published in Indonesia, book about dogs. I wish I could have his book package consist of all his heart-touching books.


And not only the stories, I even fall in love with the illustration inside.


In the book we can get some of his experience and deep affection as a vet when he handled his patients, these funny furry feline. It was his passion to dedicate his life to animal especially cats. Now I know some of deseases might affecting cats, cancer includes…and they are not an ego creature, they love back their masters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment