Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bandoeng Baheula Event 2013



Second cultural event held at Kota Baru Parahyangan bringing the old times situated in Bandung city, Parijs van Java. I came there on second and last day 7 April 2013. Unfortunately, the weather seemed to be unsupportive…raining all day long on first day and at afternoon on second day. Sooo many interesting stuff there, classic, unique, vintage, great musical gigs…. My favorite is a long booth from Museum Sribaduga Bandung displaying old pictures, cars, bicycle, and other equipments. Many food stalls too but the prices are quite expensive to me. A portion of satay (only 5 chicken satays with rice is 25.000 rupiahs).

Good music performances

Treasure! Old notes, coins and post stamps...love to see all old letters...



Sribaduga Museum hall and its inside with historical collection.

More classic cars and vehicle...

And this is the book I bought there, Album Bandoeng Tempo Doeloe contains old photos of Bandung city in past time. Printed only 2000 copies so I guess it's a good investment...haha...I hope...

 

Note. Sorry for pictures quality, taken with a cellphone :p

No comments:

Post a Comment