Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lifetime Dream Places


I commited myself to go travelling to new place at least once in a year.  Yes, I want to see the world. I want to breath the air around my country Indonesia and rest of nations around the globe. I probably never reach Raja Ampat in Papua Indonesia, Alaska, Tibet, Africa or shining cities like New York,  Jeneva, Casablanca, Dubai and others but…nothing is wrong at all with dreams. Logical dreams. Dreams can lead you to the way you want to live your life. Anyway, nature views in Indonesia are like heaven on earth...spectacular...

I'm sure everyone has their own list and this is mine :

Indonesia :
1.      Rinjani Mountain


2.      Bromo Mountain


3.      Dieng Plateu


4.      Ngarai Sianok, Bukittinggi



Abroad :
1.      Three Holy Masjids : Masjidil Haram Mecca, Masjid Nabawi Madina, Masjid Al-Aqsha. The last one is in Palestine territory.


2.      Islamic historical places : Petra – Jordania and Egypt 


3.      Europe continent : London, Paris, Alp, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich…huaa…


4.      Cities where the heart of Islam Caliphate built hundreds of years ago. Cordoba Mezquita and Alhambra Andalusia in Spain, Istambul in Turkey.


 The list can be changed anytime, for addition only :) In between, I could visit places that aren’t in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment