A pretty popular dining place in Bandung, serving western dishes as Pasta, Pizza and Ice Cream. I’ve visited there for several times. This café is like a “senior” café in town, not a new player. We ordered grilled chicken with rice, shrimp pizza, smoked beef baked rice, ice cream, iced cappuccino and hot lemon tea. They serve original Italian pizza, you know, thin crust bread cooked in a traditional oven.
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Pelajar Pejuang, Bandung
- Ambience : comfy but this classic European style café needs a renewal. The place used to be crowded but now I guess Café Milan’s customers has decreasing as maybe because the location is not on Bandung’s popular culinary spot. They should open another branch in a mall or culinary street center. I really hope for the best for them and wish their continuity existence. Come on, who doesn’t like Café Milan cuisines?
- Service : friendly and helpful waiter.
- Taste : almost all people give a positive testimonies about the taste. No doubt, the food are delicious. Their lasagna and pizza are so yummy and the various ice cream are special.
- Price : standard, spent around 50K for food and drink