Usual Friday fancy lunch with gals, this time we had lunch at a Spanish restaurant named Soleluna. They serve so many many Spanish dishes and beverages with original Spanish menu language (photo and main ingredients in English provided below the menu). But we were still a bit confused what should we eat, worried about the taste. I can’t recall the complete menu names, but I remember the Paella, Fajitas, Taco, Nachos, Quasadillas… The beverage list is complete : juices, tea, coffee, soda and more. I didn't take all picts of ordered food and drink, sorry...
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Sumatera, Bandung
- Ambience : hip and colorful interior, first floor filled with wooden chair and table, second floor is more comfy with sofas and pillows.
- Service : excellent, the waiter knows exactly the menu detail, friendly
- Taste : Umm…Indonesian usually likes a strong spicy dishes, these Soleluna cuisines taste less spices with pineapple sour sauce and stuff, but for them who wish for authentic Spanish cuisines Soleluna might be a wonderful choice. I personally like the rice dishes. The Paella is similar to Indonesian Nasi Goreng. Artistic food plating.
- Price : a bit pricey I spent 75K for food and drink