Friday, November 23, 2012

Kedai Langsa


I just had to write a short review about Kedai Langsa. This place is my fave place for lunch during working days with office mates. Their specialities are  spicy Melayu dishes like Rendang, Gulai Kepala Kakap, Kerapu, Sayur Daun Singkong and so on served in buffet concept. Roti Jala and Roti Canai also available. Beverages include Tea, Coffee, Juices and sweet desserts as Es Kacang Merah, Pulut Kolak Durian, Es Sarang Burung and moooree…

Short Review :
  • Place : located on Jalan Aceh, front of BMC Cafe
  • Ambience : just an ordinary eating place no special interior, originately from a house modified to become a restaurant. Front part is the food display spot and back part is the dining spot.
  • Service : ok
  • Taste : as good as I expect for Melayu dishes. Not too spicy, everything just fine for my tongue and stomach.
  • Price : standard, I usually spent around 25K. Cheaper than Raja Melayu resto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment