Brand new restaurant in town, used to be a large spaced shoe store Edward Forrer. Now there’s only a smaller shoe boutique in the side part and the rest of the 3 floor building become Djoeroe Masak dining place. They said they serve less-MSG cuisines made from organics. The menu varied from salad, steak, asian/Indonesian and pasta. We ordered Ayam Bumbu Rujak, Chicken Steak (forgot the exact name but recommended by the chef), seafood pasta and mango tea.
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Veteran ex. Edward Forrer shoe store.
- Ambience : visitors’ sight will catch a very chic interior with its white tables and chairs, girlie wallpaper and fancy stuff aroud. I don’t know if a guy would feel comfy or not to have a dine here :)
- Service : I say it’s premium and fast service, nice waiter/waitress and supervisor. If you bring your gadget enjoy the free wi-fi internet access.
- Taste : nom…nom…delicious, my fave is the creamy spinach sauce put under the chicken steak.
- Price : a bit above average, but the food are organic so it’s worthed I guess