Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pakuan Café


I had a family dinner here last Saturday and if you notice a baby girl in the picts that’s my niece` :D Pakuan Café is a dining place at Panghegar Hotel, they usually have different cuisine theme from time to time.  This week they held Asian Food Festival delicacy. I read on their advert material the dishes are Iga Bakar, Hainan Chiken, Dim Sum and some other. Apparently the menu devided into different days, example Dim Sum only available on Thursday. It was quiet disappointing as we hope a complete menu and what they presented on tables are under our expectation. No soup, no ice cream, slightly buffet menu variation of appetizer, main course and dessert. 

What I had eaten are salad, roasted duck, a portion of crab fried rice with chicken and broccoli. For dessert I chose pudding and banana with cheese condiment.



Short Review :
  • Place : Located inside Panghegar Hotel Jalan Merdeka 2 Bandung. The café devided into 2 areas : smoking and non-smoking.
  • Ambience : Prime luxurious hotel interior, large space and nice lightning. The hotel lobby is great, it has glass floor with fish pond underneath…wow…
  • Service : Umm…I’m not coming from VIPs but hoping a good hotel service standard. At that time I didn’t feel much hotelier service, usually hospitality industry offering full attention to guests, but I didn’t feel “the touch”. Sowwyyy.
  • Taste : Hotel food generally satisfying, I like their roasted duck most, but the puddings are so-so.
  • Price : All-u-can-eat package priced 125K

No comments:

Post a Comment