Pampering myself on weekend at Guene Vienna Spa, I tried reflexology and traditional massage with hot stones. Yumm…I think this is one of a great spa service in town.
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Ciliwung, spa and boutique in a same building.
- Ambience : big red curtain partition, medium music volume, dim light, comfy, shower room is separated but every the spa room has quiet large space.
- Service : friendly staff and theraphyst, nice massage, we can choose to have a cup of hot tea or hot ginger drink.
- Products : they said the products are supplied from Bali, and imported for certain products.
- Price : standard, worth the price in my opinion. If you are a student or on your b-day you will have 50% discount.
Note : I put the picts from Guene Vienna’s advertise material, I didn’t take any picts :)