Sunday, May 6, 2012

Guene Vienna Spa


Pampering myself on weekend at Guene Vienna Spa, I tried reflexology and traditional massage with hot stones. Yumm…I think this is one of a great spa service in town.


Short Review :
  • Place : located on Jalan Ciliwung, spa and boutique in a same building.
  • Ambience : big red curtain partition, medium music volume, dim light, comfy, shower room is separated but every the spa room has quiet large space.
  • Service : friendly staff and theraphyst, nice massage, we can choose to have a cup of hot tea or hot ginger drink.
  • Products : they said the products are supplied from Bali, and imported for certain products.
  • Price : standard, worth the price in my opinion. If you are a student or on your b-day you will have 50% discount.

Note : I put the picts from Guene Vienna’s advertise material, I didn’t take any picts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment