I had lunch at a restaurant with office mates at a restaurant called Braga Permai last Friday. We often pass-by the place but never ever try the cuisine as the place is like for tourists only (which of course not). Anyway, the place has old-fashioned style in antique building. Always appeared in Bandung’s history books as one of a place where Netherlanden had meal and socialized in past time. I definitely will come here again and again :)
Pict taken from here
Me and some friends ordered steak and some others Indonesian cuisines. I didn’t have much time to take pictures too bad, all food look delicious as the taste. So we’re satisfied there.
Short Review :
- Place : located in one of antique building in jalan Braga, with terrace outside
- Ambience : feel like in an old hotel used to appear in some old movies, very classic…it’s very nice to smell fresh bread around here, many tourists (most of them seniors) maybe to have a bit nostalgic memories.
- Service : they serve like hotel style, our glasses of water always filled, friendly waiter/waitress.
- Taste : really gooooddd…western and Indonesian dishes…
- Price : surprisingly not expensive :)