Saturday, March 17, 2012

Other Side of Saudi Arabia


When I was in Saudi Arabia, I captured several pictures that attracted me. I share them here along with short note. Enjoy…. :)

Saudi Airlines menu : definitely between Arabian and Indonesian there's a different taste :)

Starbucks Coffee at Madina, near Nabawi Mosque

Dates...dates...dates...they're sweet and able to make you healthy :)

This little boy also prepared to perform Umrah...

Happy pegeons near Masjidil Haram Mecca

Mecca Tower Clock...the biggest clock in the world...

Street market near Masjidil Haram Mecca

Funny English at a clothing store in Jeddah

Something I really miss....zam-zam water...they're in every corner in Nabawi and Masjidil Haram

Crowded people selling at the top of Jabal Rahmah

Haram Boundary at Tan'eem Mosque

Arabian perfumes...hmmm they're smell good with unique names as Almira, Rawa, Malaikat Subuh, Hajar Aswad, etc...

Yeaayy...Indonesian famous food Bakso also available in Jeddah, I didn't taste it but people said the Bakso tastes delicious...

And only 1 SR left in my wallet :(

2 comments:

  1. I miss this place soo much :( Your pictures took me into silence. I said that I missed Mecca-Madina and those whole Umrah trip. Then suddenly my fingers lead me into your blog.

    Anyway, I've made a similar posting like yours in http://ruparapi.blogspot.com/2011/11/pilgrimage-second-part-madina-mecca.html

    Ah, dont forget to check out my project in http://heilyra.blogspot.com/ hope you like it :)

    Much Love,
    xx
    LYRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, dear... I certainly will check your post :)

      Delete