I had lunch at Giggle Box on Wednesday few weeks ago with a friend between our working hours. It was my first time having dine there and I had fun. The place is very very comfy, decorated with a homey interior. The food price is surprisingly affordable :) , no wonder this place is popular among teens. Located on Jalan Progo (and soon at Ciwalk mall) where now become one of culinary center in Bandung since I see lot of stylish restaurants along the street.
Me and friend ordered Garden Salad, Fish n Chips, Grilled Chicken Vietnam, Frappe Caramel and Hot Green Tea Latte.
For short review :
- Place : very chic, 2 floor with comfortable table and chair arrangement, classic wallpaper with many frames hanging, there’s also a small stage where music bands perform every Wednesday 7-9 pm.
- Service : waiter/waitress always ready to serve, friendly
- Ambience : the interior design always attracts people first…very cozy, homey, classic style decoration
- Taste : ok, various Indonesian and Western dishes
- Price : 10k-80k, affordable price