Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Wedding Sneek Peek and Ingredients



Hallooo…

Finally my wedding ceremony and reception is over. Alhamdulillah… My husband and I then spent a two-weeks honeymoon in several places in Indonesia. It was great! We really enjoyed every second of our together time. Now, my husband is back to Holland and we process documents for my visa. Loots of pictures coming up from my wedding and honeymoon. In a mean time here are a bit sneek peek photos and vendors list of my wedding. 

 Finally...husband and wife!

I love you...

Wedding Ingredients
Date : 22 September 2013
Mahr and Gifts/Seserahan : bought in Morocco and Holland
Silver Wedding Ring : bought in Holland
Venue (akad and reception) : The Ballroom, Mason Pine Hotel, Kota Baru Parahyangan
Catering : Mason Pine Hotel
Attire and Make-Up : by my auntie (Tata Rias Pengantin My Mom Wedding)
Pre-Wed Photo : Papyrus Photo
Photography and Videography : Bhatara Ideas
Pelaminan and Decoration : by Ayah (organized by my auntie)
MC : Bimo
Traditional Sundanese ceremonies : organized by my auntie and friends
Entertainment/music : Kecapi Suling (organized by my auntie)
Invitation and Buku Pengajian : Kiansantang,  undangan pengajian made by myself
Souvenir : chocolate by Vitria, klompen keychain bought in Holland, paperbags ordered online by Arena Kertas Yogyakarta, souvenir pengajian ordered at Jalan Cibadak
Honeymoon : several locations in Indonesia  Bali, Lombok, Yogyakarta and Jakarta. 

Note. No wedding occasion is perfect. Enjoy the process and if there is something happens that makes you un-happy just pray to Allah and smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment