Sunday, July 8, 2012

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan


Ramadhan 1433 Hijriyah in only couple weeks from now! Let’s prepare, this is the fasting month when muslims have a chance to be pious as much as possible and Allah SWT will multiply the reward.

I bought this large Al-Qur’an at a book stand inside a supermarket. So suddenly. Printed by Syaamil, it has word per word translation and tafsir in the side and corner. Beautiful… I’ll take my other smaller Qur’an to my workplace then so I could read it after Salah/Prayer. I hope I read Qur’an more and more often. Aamiin Ya Rabb.  


My mother also (suddenly at one morning Sunday market) purchased a framed wall decoration with beautiful Qur’an Verses carving. We hang it on our house’s living room wall. Hope for up-coming blessed Ramadhan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment