This is a quite new place in town and they claim as family reflexology and spa. When I entered the small lobby I impressed by the interior and the aroma! You will also get more impressed in the hall that connect the lobby and the main area. It’s the place with stones and row of feet washer. After my feet washed the therapist escorted me to the spa room. It’s a private room completed with tub. Nice… I chose sandalwood oil, green tea scrub and boreh mask for the 200 minutes spa treatment. Anyway, sorry for the picts, I was using my handheld :)
Short Review :
- Place : located on Jalan Setra Sari near the mall.
- Ambience : it’s a sanctuary in the middle of city, peaceful with garden in the center area of kekayon and spa rooms with dim lights. But I think they should soften a bit the Balinese tunes that played.
- Service : friendly staff, the massage was like a semi-reflexology to me :)
- Product : self-made products. I like the scent of oil and body-mask but the scrub and face-mask were scentless
- Price : a bit pricey but the place are beautifully spaceful.