Finally had a lunch here at Jade House after a satisfying dimsum experience. Fine dining restaurant specialized in Chinese and sea food, their dishes are special. We ordered rice, crispy duck, kailan 2 rasa, and a prawn dish cooked with flour and salty egg-yolk (I can’t remember the name but this dish is the best part, recommended!), and 3 kinds of dimsum : ceker ayam, lumpia kulit tahu and pangsit udang mayones. The beverages are mango and sour soup juices and oolong tea. Fantastic. Premium delicacy… Ordinary presentations perhaps but the flavor of the dishes are yuuummm...
- Place : located on a leafy Jalan Hegarmanah Bandung
- Ambience : typical Chinese family resto with large tables and several chairs around, spaceful, at the back side dining spot we can see its open-kitchen and beverage maker. The front room has warm interior but the back room is too plain in my opinion.
- Service : friendly waiter, good service
- Taste : memorable… love the food! 5 stars!
- Price : pricey of course for a deluxe cuisine at Jade House : dimsum priced 13K, dishes around 60-100K, beverages around 6-35K. But much worth with the price.